Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
I have ordered many times off Pepshop. eu but only getting round to giving a review now. From my very first order to just a couple of days ago have been a pleasant experience from these guys. They have a fantastic selection of gear from the latest ugl labs to stocking some of the best pharma range which include orals and oils. Every order i have placed i was sent emails comfirming orders, payment options and when items are shipped so communication is top notch. Items are shipped super fast and have always been well wrapped. All in all it is a very professionally run site, quality range of products which is priced very well and shipped straight to door. Definately a happy customer!! I highly recomend this source guys!!
Happy juicing!

My order included some Alpha Pharma hcg which i made up and took that evening as i am currently going into pct. aftet first few days got my good old boys back to form so its top notch but is what i expected as alpha pharma is top quality. The proviron has also helped in that area with libido and keeping muscles solid. I always jump on my sunbed for a bit during pct as i get more acne coming off gear. The Melanotan i got from pepshop is good stuff, coming up on second week at 1iu eod and i am really tan, not stupid looking but been asked where i have been on holiday :)
Dont get any side effects from the other compounds only the mt2 which gives me a slight naushea feeling after injection but i take it before bed so im not that bothered.
All products good to go!!!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu