Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
Another very fast and efficient order made and received from Pepshop.eu. Again once order was placed i was notified with confirmation emails and various methods on how to pay which is very helpful. The emails also help you check over your order and make sure everything is correct. Placed my order very late on a thursday night and had it delivered to me first thing saturday morning, now that is service. Packaging arrived discreetly and well wrapped!! Very happy customer indeed.
If you guys are wanting a reliable online source for all your gear needs then check these guys out!!
Quality service with quality products!

The T-rip by muscle@pharma is a quality product suited to my needs as i like high tren low test cycles. It is a blend vial which contains 125mg tren ace, 50mg mast prop and 25mg test prop. Really nice blend with no pip. The Alpha Pharma products are top notch as usual, the winny at 50mg a day is some of the best i have ever used, with nice strength increases, pump and vascularity! The Parabolin from alpha is my all time favourite compound, the oil is smooth with zero pip a does what it says on the tin. Great strength boost while packing on good clean pounds and makes me eat even more as i stack it with Eq, currently on 3 amps a week.
The yellow magic will not be added till near end of cycle, but i have used the D-hacks range before with great results.
Happy juicing guys :)
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu