Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
UPDATED REVIEW: After the initial confusion, pepshop had indeed posted the order last week when I had ordered. Royal mail made a mistake with the postage address (in that they couldnt put a postcode and a house number together to work out the street name!).

Pepshop being a top guy has resent my order and was received within a day of dispatch. Many thanks for resolving the problem, I definately will not hestitate to use and recommend you to others :)

Used alpha T3 before all spot and legit. Weight loss as expected (providing diet is right) bit more sweating when upping the dose.

Same goes for cambridge labs, used them for the last 6 weeks and results are expected, weights going up along with strength and size. Had a bit of acne to begin with but once bloods became more stable (i can only assume this was the reason) the acne soon went away.

One thing I have found i've had to take more AI during the course of cambridge, take this as you will but to me it shows there must be a decent level of active compound in there.
O
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu