Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
I made my first order few weeks ago. I decided to buy from pepshop because I got recommendations and advise from D-hacks labs that they are an authorized reseller for their products. Service was excellent from all sides, web store is well-designed and most importantly, products are definitely legit, so I'll order from them again for sure. Excellent job guys, you are serious, responsible and kind! Positive reviews here are completely justified.

I was pleasantly surprised on promptness and quality of their communication. I wrote them several emails regarding to products advisory and they always replied to me within the 24 hours.

Will definitely buy again from this supplier, you really can't go wrong with it.

ECA stack is doing exactly what it should and what I'm used from high quality ECA. I usually take one capsule before workout or cardio and I really feel great increase of energy, strength and aerobic capability from them so ephedrine got to be legit.
The same goes for Yohimbine, it's really hard to get HCl these days and the one from D-Hacks is really pharma grade. I already started to see results in fat loss of the belly.
M
Rep: 0
8 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu