Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
I ordered from peps hope for the first after reading very positive reviews on muscle gurus. The website is easy to navigate and add products to the cart
The checkout process is good too. All registration details are well placed. The purchase and payment instructions are clear. The site is well thought out.
I ordered d-hacks labs turinabol as I read some very good reviews about this lab and this particular product. I had the delivery within 5 days (over a weekend). I recommend pepshop as a supplier. Keep up the good work!

It's my first cycle and I used this turinabol as a kick starter to my test e cycle. I dont have anything to compare it to because it my first cycle but I have to say this tbol is fantastic from the results I got. It kicked in within a week. My strength/training progress is through the roof. I made 5kg muscle gain in 4 weeks but i think this is a combimation of apollo test e and this tbol that I'm having. I felt my whole body heat up. I was able to train harder and recover faster. I also lost a significant amount of fat in the same time. I very highly recommend d-hacks labs tbol. I'm so impressed, I've ordered their anavar and I have no doubt that it will be as good as the tbol.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu