Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
I've used most of the top listed online shops and this one is the best by far. Products I've used are Zafa Testonon ( Great oil pain to open ), Testoviron Depot ( Thicker oil to inject but great ), Letrozole (Femara) Pharma grade. All g2g and all legit. This is the cheapest shop online and everything I've ordered has been delivered next day. Amazing service all round. Another plus for me is they have a stocking system so you're not waiting for items you have order and you can see what they have in or not. I know other sites you order, send money and then they tell you they don't have the stock in. Not with pepshop. Website is great

I'm not going anyway if they keep this service up and products cheap or on offer. I couldn't ask for a better supplier

5 Stars all round.

All pharma grade items so what more can you say about them. The best test on earth it's that simple. Been using a gram a week and everything is going like it should be. Gains, gains and more gains. I do use letro half a tab twice a week just to keep extra dry and my little lumps under control.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu