Review Detail

Steroids P pepshop
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Soooo this was my first time ordering from pepshop and was nervous so I placed a small order to test the waters.....

I an awesome experience with pepshop, they provided excellent customer service and products came to the US within 7 business day after receiving payment. I would email them back and forth asking for tracking, discount product information and almost felt like I made a new friend how personable they were. I have had a chance to try everything I received for about 7 days now.

I ordered mast/test prop mix which is AWESOME as well as 100x10mg Dbol, As you may guess I felt the test and masteron about 30 minutes after 1ml and the Dbol kicked in around the 3rd day. I like Pepshop because not alot of the other sites will accept Paypal which is a shame because the payment is received immediately.I will order again based on my customer service, product purity, delivery time and my overall experience.

If your looking for a new source I would definitely recommend giving Pepshop a try so you can have the same experience that I have had!

Thanks pepshop!

p.s. you gotta try the Test prop/Masteron mix! ur libido will be SKY HIGH as well as energy and aggression

Excellent products, The Dbol was the 100 x 10mg blue hearts and were SPOT ON even down to the back pumps on back and leg days.

The Test Prop/ Masteron Blend is one of my favorite products I've tried for anywhere close to the price of these

I have not noticed any negative side effects of the products, very pure!
M
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu