Review Detail

Pganabolics.com FeaturedHot
Steroids P pganabolics
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Always very straight forward. Send an e-transfer, receive confirmation and then followed up by a tracking number usually a day after.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Comes in a non-descript Canada Post parcel.

Products Ordered

Global Pharma Test-E
Raloxifene
Arimidex
HCG
Nolvadex
Minocycline
GW (Cardarine)
MK-677

Product Effects

Test-E : Amazing results. This was my first cycle and I blew up as expected. I had some estregen sides so I took arimidex which helped with that.

After my cycle I did PCT with HCG and Nolva. I was able to recover to within the normal range when I checked my bloods a month after finishing the PCT protocol. I got pretty bad acne during this PCT...

Minocycline was deployed to help treat the acne. A month into that treatment and the acne is pretty cleared up.

Ralox was just on hand in case of Gyno.

MK-677 I took during PCT to help maintain my gains. I think it definitely helped, as I really didn't lose much muscle at all.

Cardarine was also taken during PCT. I find it has drastically improved my ability to perform athletically. Hiking, climbing, biking feel a lot easier when taking cardarine.

Review

Overall these guys are a great source. Products always arrive within a business week and are great quality. What more can you ask for?

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 14 12

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu