Review Detail

Steroids J juji
Just want to leave a quick review for you guys. I recieved my order yesterday and everything came faster than expected. About two weeks total from time of payment. I am very impressed ,overall a positive experience and to any first time buyers I highly recommend doing business with them. Customer service is great and you can speak with them before making your purchase. I ordered 1x decabol and 1x sustanon. .... both by chrmical solutions. ..he was out of the sustanon and for the inconveinence he gave me 12 amps of a different brand. Works for me. I rate these guys 5 stars across. The only reason I put can't say in the summary is that I just started yesterday. Also I don't know how to vote up top, it won't let me, I'm new to this site. (Update as of july 20th follows) 2 x 1ml of sustanon, very smooth and minimum amount of pip. 1x 2ml decabol (600mg), a little heavier oil bit overall smooth and no pip. Sustanon definitely seems promising and to early to tell on the decabol. Wiil continue to update.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu