Review Detail

Steroids A admin

They are an online supplier  i decided to try after my usual guy got locked up a few weeks ago(not steroid related)....im not a newbie to steroids and know many steroid users...but im not into havy courses so will do a small one every 4 or 5 months.

they were very professional with all the emails back and forth so decided to buy a small cycle to just try there products...........seem very good.

Packing and delivery time were great so no probs with Customs there.

i will order more for next cycle in a few months.

definitely noticed something within days...felt hornier for sure and my mrs noticed that also!! then felt hungrier too and a bit grouchy also and started to put on some weight after 5 days and steadily since then..10 pounds already and eating like a horse.Very happy with the supplier and the results..got a bit of water retention but not bad.strength gone up and pump up real quick...i like that. dose 1ml cyp first week and 2ml from second week(1ml Mon and 1ml Thurs) ,tabs at 5 a day 2 in morning,3 in late afternoon,train about 7pm til 8 pm....hungry all day so eating a lot...of anything,diet should be better.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu