(Updated: June 09, 2023)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support and emails was timely and efficient. Wasnt really much communication needed, although i was skeptical of his credit card payment system, but, it was spot on; convienent as it gets

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

once order was paid for received products in 3 days.

Products Ordered

2 test e 300mg
2 x tren e100mg
2 nolva

Product Effects

As with any Test, it can take a minute to see/feel the results. Was taking Test 300 x 2 week. But defitnely boosted libido, etc Tren, 100 x 2, effects were almost immediate, for me I can feel it in my face and eyes (why i dont know) but it seemed body temp went up immediately. With the nolva, within 2 weeks my nips were definitely feeling better; less sensitive and sex drive stayed on point. Started out at 20mg x 2 daily for 10 days, then cruised on 20mg daily

Review

All in all, one pf the easiest orders ive made. His payment system was definitley on point secondary to me n bitcoin not getting along. So I chose the cash app. But, I followed it up with his credit card option for a single bottle of Deca, (mainly to see how it works) its the same as paying for anything online; simple as it gets. Definitely will be my g2g for know own.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Q
Rep: 19
37 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu