Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have orderd from proroid twice.  They have the best T/A ever. 1-2 days.  I also like the fact that the products are dosed well.  Communication is fantastic.  Very honest and open.  After T.A.S got shut down I was very worried.   In mid cycle and my old source dissapears, Thank goodness for that  pro roid T/A.  More orders to come in the near future.  I like the fact that they have alot of good pharma ancillaries.  Going to grab some Pramipexole soon.

So I have been on Prop and Tren for about 4 weeks now. Going a bit lower on the test . 80 test P 125 Tren A EOD. Typical effects. Increased sex drive, energy. Tren A doings its thing increasing mass and descreasing BF while making you harder. Zues strength with the tren also. I love how the body just transforms when on Tren A, and running the Tesp p at a lower dose reduces the sides and the bloat. Arimdex doing the job. 1 mg ed is much to strong noticed my joints get stiff ( a non side of arimi) Lowerd it to .50 eod . feel good. Loving the sex drive. Getting some Trensomnia, i dont mind just shows the stuff is legit. Speaking of legit gear.

Im happy that the gear is good quality. I was able to get good juice but not from a domestic source. So i like being able to grab REAL gear in a fast pinch. I love the body transforming from the tren. Losing alot of body fat and getting a great athletic look.

M
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu