Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Couldn't be more impressed with this site. Awesome selection and quick delivery. Easy to contact for help and support. Also, as a beginner they gave great instructions as to what each item did and what to expect. I've ordered on almost a weekly basis because of the great results and quick shipping.

Items ordered:
Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand

Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs

Zopiclone, 7.5mg/tab, 1 tab, Dominion Pharma/Generic, Canada

Teragon Labs - Winstrol-10 10mg/tab 100tabs

Teragon Labs - T-400 (400mg test blend/ml) 10ml

Thermo Genesis (Ephedrine ECA Stack), 120 capsules, Nature's Lab, USA

Communication & Ordering process
Fast, reliable, ask them anything and you will receive the answer.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
No damage, secure, and very discreet.

Product effectivenes and experience:

Noticeable increases in the gym. Bench is up 40 lbs and lifting the most I ever have. Down 10 lbs, while still gaining muscle.

Communication & Ordering process

They've replied within minutes of a couple questions I have had. They let you know when payment has been received which is a great benefit.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Very discrete packaging. Well packed and safe and secure.

Items ordered

Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand

Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs

Zopiclone, 7.5mg/tab, 1 tab, Dominion Pharma/Generic, Canada

Teragon Labs - Winstrol-10 10mg/tab 100tabs

Teragon Labs - T-400 (400mg test blend/ml) 10ml

Thermo Genesis (Ephedrine ECA Stack), 120 capsules, Nature's Lab, USA

Product effectivenes and experience

Top quality products, especially the Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand. Noticed immediate positive benefits in the gym. Lifting more and more each week.
Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs is great for energy, weight loss and wakefulness. Down 10 lbs and looking cut. Building more muscle and dropping lbs every week.

Additional commentary

Couldn't recommend this site more. Easy to contact the admins, and they have top quality products. Shipping is quick, especially for someone in Canada not used to fast shipping. Order on a Monday, and you'll get it at least by Friday if not earlier.

Noticeable increases in the gym. Bench is up 40 lbs and lifting the most I ever have. Down 10 lbs, while still gaining muscle.

Top quality products, especially the Androlic (Anadrol), 50mg, 100 tabs, British Dispensary, Thailand. Noticed immediate positive benefits in the gym. Lifting more and more each week.
Teragon Labs - Clen 50mcg/tab 50 tabs is great for energy, weight loss and wakefulness. Down 10 lbs and looking cut. Building more muscle and dropping lbs every week.

Couldn't recommend this site more. Easy to contact the admins, and they have top quality products. Shipping is quick, especially for someone in Canada not used to fast shipping. Order on a Monday, and you'll get it at least by Friday if not earlier.
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu