Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1
I wanted to try a source with a wide product range and decent prices and came across this source, I read the reviews and thought it looks promising but lie many first time buyers from new sources I was still a little wary to try a new source with doubts in my head. When I went on the site it had an option for their facebook page so I clicked on it and messaged them and received a reply that night even though it was after midnight which I was surprised at. I spoke to him on Facebook to "suss out" whether I could trust him and asked questions regarding products and received honest answers and not once was I pushed or asked to buy a product after a few days I knew I could trust tho source so I places an order online for orbis tren ace and Cambridge tren ace as I wanted to try this lab but couldn't find a source that stocks them. The product was orderd at 4pm on the Wednsday and arrived on Thursday didn't even have to wait 24hours! It was on special delivery and the postman was late but as soon as I messaged the source on Facebook instant replies the ought waiting for the delivery and this was not needed as the delivery late was totally due to the delivery service and not the source but the source still spoke to me throughout and this is the service that I wanted from a source. So will definetly be ordering from this source regularly and recommend this source to any other first time buyers that are not sure of who to use.

I have not yet used the products my cycle starts in 3weeks and will be sure to write an update on there effects but wanted to write the review as to the service provided as I'm sure a lot of first time buyers from a new source could benefit from. I know what to expect from a quality tren ace product and have high hopes for these products so will be honest when updating my progress on them as I have high expectations of them!
H
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu