Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1
this is the second order I have placed with the source, and for a second time im very pleased. Delivery was fast, with in two days after payment made which was the same with my first order as well. I had a couple of questions this time which were answered promptly and had the answers to the questions I ask. The reply took around a 24hr period to come back.
With this order there was a clerical error and I was sent the wrong product for one of the items I had ordered. I contacted the source and explained to them what had happened, with in a couple of emails and a couple of days I was sent a replacement (no charge for item or shipping) replacement product took about a week to come. Every thing is packaged well, and all items are in original box/blister pack and with instructions. Very professional look and feel to the order and the company on the whole. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again....which I will for sure

ive only been on this cycle for a little over two weesk but already noticing significant strength gains and size in muscle bellies, im taking 50mg of dianabol ed, and 650mg of test400 weekly in 2 doses. I front loaded this cycle with 1400mg of test for the first week for the first time and am amazed at the difference it seems to be making in getting strength up faster. Im up around 6lb already with only a little water weight. I have no question of the quality or dosing of the Cambridge labs gear, having used it before and being very impressed then nothing has changed my opinion this cycle either, I did a 14 week cycle and after pct kept a fairly lean 13lb very pleased and that was only run at 500mg a week of test400. I haven't started to use the tren in my cycle yet but have no questions around the quality its going to be if I base it on the effects of the other Cambridge labs products ive used. No side effects yet on this cycle and previous cycle was uneventful in sides too. im running and ran 1 letrozole tab a week split into 2 doses a day before each of my injections and that has kept any unwanted gyno (which im prone too) under control and unnoticed. In all very very pleased!
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu