Review Detail

Steroids J jsp1

I have used this source many times now but this review is for the DNP only. All orders have arrived with 2 working days of ordering. All messages are usually replied to within 24hours. I've had a couple or incorrect items on orders and 1 product I wasn't satisfied with - free replacements have always been sent out with no questions asked. This is my go to online source and I trust them 100%.

I ran 250mg for 14 days. Heat increase within 2/3 days as expected, very very hot and sweaty but just about tolerable. Weight loss began around day 4, steadily dropping around a pound a day. Diet was clean with low carbs but I didn't stick to my planned diet rigorously as this stuff just generally makes you feel down so allowed myself to be a little more loose in food choices. Strength remained the same but endurance was much lower on CV and fatigue soon kicked in. Not sure much out of breath in lungs more than my whole body felt heavy and had no energy to continue (which is exactly what the DNP is causing to happen). Overall I lost 14lbs in 2 weeks and was very happy with this cycle.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu