Review Detail

Steroids B bigjohnnie

I'm happy to write this review for ProRoid because they are a reliable and trustworthy supplier of great products at good prices. I've ordered from many sources across North America and Europe before and PR is among the best I've ever come across. The fact that they operate within Canada makes them my choice for my gear needs (because I don't have to deal with customs).

ProRoid always answers my questions clearly and concisely and in a timely manner—including this time.

The order was well packaged as all previous times. All of the products ordered arrived quickly, safely and soundly.

If you live in Canada, particularly in Toronto, it's hard (possibly impossible) to find a better deal on gear. I feel comfortable recommending ProRoid to anyone living in Canada.

I've used Teragon Labs products from both, ProRoid and other official sources in the past and the quality has always been consistently high. The only testosterone esters I've tried that are better came from an actual pharmacy.

When I use underground lab testosterone such as what I'm reviewing here, I typically use a higher dose to achieve the same potency as equivalently dosed genuine pharmaceutical grade testosterone. It's worth noting that Teragon Labs and other brands of testosterone sold by PR are perfect quality as far as underground labs go, however. You won't be disappointed!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu