Review Detail

Steroids B bigjohnnie

Ive been using products from these guy for quite a while now and so im over half way through my cycle of tren ace 2mls eod t400 2mls every week dbol 10 mgs x 4 per day anadrol 50 x2 per day and deca 2ml every week. Super fast delivery blood work is on point in a big way. Never underdosed and exactly as advertised. This is the only tren that has ever given me anything close to tren cough...a tight throught and crazy great taste and smell. Drink a bucket of water after the first 3or4 shots then random trem cough symptoms....strong stuff every shot. Bitcoin option is beneficial for anonymity and privacy, customer service is a1 very helpful and tjey get back to you with real non generic answers that are helpful everytime. I cant say anything bad about these guys. Proroid us #1. My main supplier for life, highly recommended and have. Ive used gear for 10+ years and these guys are the best for real, no joke.

Tren ace is excellent giving me incredible strength and gains, that stuff literally turns my body into a furnace. I sweat of the water and fat. First tren ace ive ever used that has given me tren cough symptoms and i take well to all steriods. I get a very tight throught and esophagus with a strong tren taste and smell that permiates the gym or room thatbim pinning it in. T400 gives me some pip as its 800mgs of test with test flu that i have ajusted to since last month or so. Deca is great for pain and aches, helps my joints and give solid gains for sure, dbol has help with my bone issues such as deep pains and aches, i actually like the water retention and protein storags into my muscles as it helps with my pain issues to (fibromyalgia and chronic pain to be exact) which have become no existent. The anadrol has turned me into thor and is super potent drol man im telling you, THOR. I can only say that the high dose im taking of anadrol has supressed my desire for food and given me roid gut but i knew this would happen in high doses but im fine with that as im mass building and will cutt with nessassary gear when time comes. Ive gone from 203- a plateau at this point of 225-227. Ive got a few plateau killers up my sleeve and am working on the 2nd option and so far my gains are up and down so i know ky body is going to blos up to the next crazy level. May intro so parabolin with hgh if i can't get through this often off season career stalemating b.s. But im confident with the few tricks, technics and increase in one and decreaee in anadrol will help my appetite boost a bit more and will help me so all around with the experience ive had in 10+ years of juicing....proroid teragon gear is great and so is kenetic t400. I would show other pictures like anadrol and teragon t400 but i throw out used up bottles for security reasons and i can only take real time non saved pictures from the past. Kenetic has cap on in this picture because i am stating it next week.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 7

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu