Review Detail

Steroids B bigjoe
Anybody out there on Test Prop 150 and Tren Ace 150 experiencing nuclear firestorm levels of pip about 24hrs after pinning?

Currently rotating ventro glutes and glutes, was planning to add shoulders or quads in to the rotation, but that's not going to happen. Also had big plans on hitting legs twice a week to bring them up but the pip so hellacious that, for about 4 days starting around 24hrs after pinning, I can barely move the muscle or put weight on the extremity, let alone be able to bend it enough for squats, etc . That first 24hrs is fine, however.

My injection sterility and protocol is mint and I even started taking showers before injection instead of after, which I've never done before, and am using hot compresses, etc to try to reduce pip to no avail. Shot left v.glute about 3 days ago and it swelled up about an inch out of my quad and I am just now able to put weight back on that leg. Basically been sitting or lying down the whole weekend barely able to walk. I can only tell people "yeah man, ran into the corner of the counter real hard" so many times before they think I'm blind, mentally challenged, or a combo of both, haha.

Any thoughts?
Vials are labeled Redzone, so they are a bit older, so maybe some bacteria has started to grow in them? Tren is batch 053, test is batch 045, both with 2%ba, 20%bb
R
Rep: 0
12 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu