Review Detail

Steroids B bigjoe
So a bit of an update:
At the beginning of the cycle I scheduled a lab trip to have bloods done this Fri (~1 month into cycle) but with the communications issues, etc I ended up running out of Tren this week and had to drop test a bit to prolong what's left in that vial into next week (still waiting on replacements), so bloods taken at this point will not be informative. Hopefully I get the vials in the mail soon, and if those batches have acceptable pip, I'll re-frontload as best I can before the trip, get bloods anyway, and order up what I need to finish out this cycle when I return. Geographically, I should be within joe's 2 day shipping window of USPS's 3 day flat rate, which would put ETA to my house at yesterday or today based on joe's shipment indication below, but I received no shipping verification or email notification on actual ship date so that's just a hopeful guess. Too late to order from my other sources and receive them before I'd need to start PCT, so if I don't see them this week I'll just start PCT and finish planning my spring cycle to hit it hard then. Definitely going to just bite the budget bullet next time and order everything up front, as I have done in the past, instead of working with limited funding, going with a new source, and only ordering one of each to test them out, running the risk of not receiving stuff in time and running out. In hind sight, basing the success of the cycle on the requirement to maintain/receive immediate communication/support was probably not a wise choice. Oh well, live and learn. But whatever goes down, I did make some decent progress condition-wise this first month, so I'll still post a cycle thread to document what I've recorded thus far and then re-group/gear up for spring!

~R
R
Rep: 0
12 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu