Review Detail

Steroids B bigjoe
Same here, brother, I definitely want to know as well. I still have the email auto-confirm upon placing the order, the money order info, etc and would be more than happy to scan it and email it to you or PM it or however you want me to send it to you. I definitely bought it from what I thought was your site (followed the link to the site from here on your source page and everything), so I figured it was all legit. Crazy!

I definitely didn't want to come across sounding angry or demanding or any of that, I mainly wrote that huge paragraph just to get everything out that I was concerned about. I would've purchased the rest of my cycle from you earlier but your hesitation below regarding the legitimacy of the gear I received had me spooked that I had been dealing with an imposter or something. I was waiting to get the replacements so that I could take pics and send them to you to verify that they were indeed what you sent, and once we got that all sorted out then I'd go ahead and finish ordering what I needed. Just seemed like a good idea to me to play it as safe as possible, nothing personal or any of that in any way, just trying to figure out what to do to salvage the situation as best as possible.

I emailed pics of the original vials in question to the email listed on the website and can resend the pics if you didn't get them. Heck, I could even send you the vials themselves if you want, haha.

But like I said, not trying to stir up drama or shaft you in any way, just trying to figure out what the heck happened and where to there. We'll get 'er figured out, and let me know if you need anything from me (copies of the original purchase invoice email, auto-confirm order received, money order documentation, etc) and I'll assist in any way that I can.

Happy Halloween, brother!

~R

R
Rep: 0
12 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu