Review Detail

Steroids P puregearonline

Have dealt with a lot of different sources over many years and I have never left a review. This time I just had too. Long story short…

Canada Post totally screwed up my delivery.  

PUREGEAR stepped up and had my order resent all for free even though it was not their fault. I received it within a few days and like I said at their expense including shipping!

Unbelievable customer service! Total professionals! Oh… and I have to mention their packaging… Not just bubble wrap but done with care in bubble wrap and Tupperware! Dam… Hats off to a great Canadian source.

Have dealt with a lot of different sources over many years and I have never left a review. This time I just had too. Long story short…
Canada Post totally screwed up my delivery.
PUREGEAR stepped up and had my order resent all for free even though it was not their fault. I received it within a few days and like I said at their expense including shipping!
Unbelievable customer service! Total professionals! Oh… and I have to mention their packaging… Not just bubble wrap but done with care in bubble wrap and Tupperware! Dam… Hats off to a great Canadian source.
G
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu