Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Items are extremely fast and discreet fru post... The sites interface is extremely easy to follow and and very well presented... Customer service is brilliant I couldn't recommend this site any more OUTSTANDING... this comes highly recommended not only by me but also my friends which also use 5is site and recommended it to me to begin with 

I'm new into this game have a shockingly fast metabolism and was struggling to bulk up I turned to rapid mass for Anabolics I started using sus 250 half mil every other day for first month went upto a mill every other day after that and have last ordered test 350 which I'm using twice weekly 1mil a time I am extremely pleased with the results and especially the strength I have gained at the gym... No sides at all as of yet I'm due to order deca to go along side my test 350

Any comments on what other supplies would be good for first times users would be great please as I am close to ending this cycle so any feedback on good compounds to yours on next cycle would be great thanks
D
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu