Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I had been ordering off another supplier for some time normally ordering a multi blend of Test 200mg, masteron 100mg and trenbolone 100mg.  The supplier longer stocked this product so I decided to search for a similar product, I am very pleased that this happened.  I found Infiniti Labs TMT 500 on Rapid Mass which is not only higher in test by 100mg it was also £10 cheaper.  Having never ordered before I decided to contact the supplier and ask a couple of questions regarding another product I was looking at as well as delivery costs and payment methods.  I was quite surprised to receive a reply within a matter of a couple of hours.  I have learned that this is something you can expect with Rapid Mass with great service, speedy replies and very honest and helpful.  I decided to go ahead with Infiniti Labs TMT 500 but also as well try some Trinity Labs as it was only £25 a vial!!  I have found that Rapid Mass have a great range of products, labs and also at superb prices.  So I placed my order which was a very easy process and I was sent a tracking number, the delivery was very quick, first class and I would also like to comment that some suppliers have very high delivery costs, whereas I am paying far less than I was previous with Rapid Mass, the delivery cost is fair and even had the cost of the postage on the packet by the mail office.  I am so pleased I found this site because it really has delivered for me massively, I am not only saving financially but found products that are better suited and value for me.  Plus they offer great service and are very helpful.  I highly recommend ordering from Rapid Mass, I will be a repeat loyal customer for sure!   

Infiniti Labs TMT 500 - I have been taking 1ml a week (300mg Test/100mg Mast/100mg Tren). I have had 5-6 injections so far and have had absolutely no issues at all, no pips, no sides. What I have noticed is an increase in strength (lifting heavier than ever previous and improved recovery). I have noticed and people have commented in an increase in mass but in lean muscle mass, I have definitely gained in lean muscle. I have added about 3-4 kg on the scales but in the 5 weeks I have definitely dropped body fat and my abs are more noticeable. I really like the Infiniti Labs TMT 500, I would highly recommend this product, I believe it offers great bang for your buck!
Trinity Labs TR Blend 200- This is a trenbolone blend 200mg per 1ml, I have been taking 1ml a week. I have had no issues with any sides. What I notice about this product is that I feel my muscles harder within approx. 12 hours, I have not noticed an increase in strength as such the day after injecting however I am certainly have a more hardened effect. I think for £25 this is a fantastic product, I will definitely be buying this product again.
Trinity Labs Masteron 100 - I have been taking 1ml a week (100mg Masteron). I have injected 6 times so far and no issues at all. It is difficult to say specifically the effect of this product as I have been taking it in small doses. I am planning on increasing the dosage for the last 6 weeks of my cycle. However saying this I believe it is contributing to my total results so far which is getting comments in the gym and bare in mind it cost £25 a vial, I would definitely be ordering this again.
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu