Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Coming up to my latest show I decided I needed some orals to finish off my cycle in prep for my comp.  This was a last minute decision so I contacted Rapid Mass and asked if they could send asap, sure enough they replied straight away and delivered on a quick delivery...as promised!  This was fantastic service and I have time and time again been impressed at the service offered and the speed of delivery and efficiency offered.  With any source I am looking for good products, a range to suit my differing needs during different periods of the year and also important that are well priced.  I believe Rapid Mass deliver on this big time, offering a great range with well priced products.  Furthermore I appreciate receiving my delivery (recorded btw) very quick and seeing the postage cost similar to the amount paid to the supplier.  This is something that really annoys me is excessive delivery costs to make a few extra quid on orders.  So far I have been using the products for 36 days, I must say I am very impressed and happy with the results.  I believe rapid mass are a great source and I highly recommend them to anyone, trust me I am so pleased I found this supplier. 

Isis Pharma - Anavar 50mg - Really good product, I am a big fan of anavar however have had some brands that haven't quite got the results I would of desired, some results but not the wow results. Isis Pharma certainly got the wow results. I was using 50mg ED, having one day off per week. Only noticeable results was in muscle hardness, vascularity and reduction of body fat. I definitely recommend this product, in fact I will be ordering more at the end of the month!
Isis Pharma - Winstrol 10mg - I was impressed with the product as I have had mixed results with winstrol in the past, I have found higher 50mg tabs to not get similar results to taking 3-4 x 10mg tabs. I really did feel this product contributed to getting results and for the cost it was very very worthwhile. I was dosing 30mg - 40mg each day with one day off. I would certainly order again.
Neither product gave me any strength increase and wouldn't really be expected with these two orals, however gave me good muscle hardness, vascularity (viens in new places - sick) and reduction in body fat!
Trinity Pharma - TR Blend 200 - I really really like this product, it is not my first time using it. For £25 to get 200mg per 1ml of a blend of Tren is almost too good to be true. I got noticeable results and due to the blend within 12-24 hours after injecting I felt harder. I would highly recommend this product, again a product I will be ordering again. I was dosing 200mg - 400mg a week. 200mg first two weeks, then upped the dosage to 400mg a week.
W
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu