Review Detail

Realroids.com FeaturedHot
Steroids R realroids
I placed an order for Provimed From the first time I sent an email I received a quick friendly prompt response. They understood I was worried about ordering a package internationally. They assured me they understood and told me I wouldn't have anything to worry about because they have a 99% success rate. They were very friendly and helpful. They even offered cycle help if I needed it. I sent payment the next day. They picked it up the day after. My order was shipped the day after that. I received my order without a problem within 12 days and this was international. I am letting you all know because if you are looking to use an international supplier I suggest this company. I will be using them again next time. I am very pleased.

The quality of the product is remarkable. I have never used better Proviron. I have been using it for 15 days now. I notice within 25 minutes it start to take effect. I take 1 50mg tab in the morning at about 6 and 1 50mg tab in the night at about 6. It is really helping with bloat and it is making me harder. I have even noticed fat loss. It is Provimed by Balkan it is a great product and these guys got it to me fast. I am not noticing any side effects except arousal.
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu