Review Detail

Steroids A admin
I have placed a couple of orders with Redzone-Labs in the past 30 days but I just haven't had time to write a review... I SHOULD have written one sooner to let other people out there know what my experience was. I will not mention any names of other "places" I've ordered from in the past but please believe me when I tell you that you WILL not get better customer service from anyone else in the business. Emails are answered sometimes in minutes but ALL of the time within an hour unless you're emailing at 3am lol. No kidding a freaking hour!! Their website is constantly up to date and if something is showing "Out of stock" all it takes is an email asking when will more be in stock. These guys are here to help and not sell you into something just to make a buck. They listen to their clients and have their best interests in mind with each consultation. Extremely professional/courteous. You feel like you're emailing back and forth with a friend- not just someone that wants to sell you something. Now that you get what I am trying to say.... :-) (These guy's are the shit) On to shipping and packaging.... Shipping is sent out two day priority and a tracking number is emailed out promptly. Sometimes it will take 3 days but that's USPS's slow asses not RZL. Once you receive your goodies ;-) you can expect completely bubble wrapped items (each individual one) tightly stuffed in the box with additional bubble wrap to ensure that nothing moves in transit. Additionally, be on the lookout for the monthly promo item. It's always nice to get freebies. Who doesn't like free items, right. Now, this (to me) is HUGE- NO MINIMUM ORDER!!!! If after reading this review, you have a doubt.... place a small order and see for yourself. Free shipping on orders over $100. Guy's/Gal's, very few "places" have no minimum order so take advantage of it!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! I think I have covered everything :-)

I have used ALL of the items mentioned above. I have one word for you.... SMOOTH!!! Each oil is so easy to push and I haven't experienced any PIP at all. The Tren A/E is badass. It will have you sweating your ass off and the pumps that you get are amazing. The DBol is absolutely fantastic. I get bad stomach aches when I take large amounts of Dbol and 120mg per day has not made my stomach upset at all BUT IT HAS made me stronger than an Ox. Test 250/300 and Equipoise are also smooth as silk. I can go on and on about their products and service... You will not be disappointed. Their products are LEGIT!!!
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu