Review Detail

Steroids A admin
I always struggle with PIP from TEST E. I mean, limping around, can't hardly lift, cringing on my next pinning day kind of PIP. So I heard about RZL and thought I would mention my problem. He said I should try some of his TEST E with EO, he swore that lots of guys that get bad PIP with TEST E is because of some acids that get through some UGL's incomplete filtering methods... It sounded logical to me and he was very knowledgable about the compounds, so I placed an order. I ordered TEST E w/EO, TEST PROP, NPP and TNE (for pre-workout). There was a small glitch in shipping because my billing address is different than my shipping address, I think he has since corrected his registration form. TO RZL's credit "Shawn" reshipped all my gear and ate the first shipment that was lost in transit. I sure am glad I found these guys because RZL's gear is THE SMOOTHEST GEAR I'VE EVER USED...BETTER THAN PHARM GRADE I get for TRT!!!! I will never use anyone else as long as these guys are in business... HIS GEAR IS G2G!!! and they will make you happy no matter what...Like the website says "100% GUARANTEE if you have any problems or are not fully satisfied we will refund, replace or do whatever we have to just to make you happy GUARANTEED"

I'm three weeks in on TEST E w/EO 600mg/wk and NPP 600mg/wk and strength is up, aggression (in the gym) is up and that feeling of well being that I miss when I'm not on is back and it's here 24/7...I'm sure kicking off with the PROP and TNE preworkout hasn't hurt either. I'm already knocking on the door of some PR's and I've been out of the game for a few months with a back injury. I don't get bad sides with these compounds and have been using Adex and Prami from the start like I would on any cycle like this...apart from a little "backnee" all is good.
G
Rep: 0
2 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu