Review Detail

Steroids A admin
We'll let's see I have ordered hmm idk close to 25 packages everything was great little mishaps but with 25 or more orders exspected I'm currently on test e 250 running it 500mg a week been on tren for about a month never had a cough or anything no burning no bad side effects idk why this is but I know for sure the test is bad ass!!! Also takeing his mastron doing 333mg a week have only been on that for also about a month and don't know what to really exspect but customer servise is the best by I have ever felt with. Always will answer your question he's a legit supplier couple of my buddy's took his dbol and test and swole up gaining 25 pounds legit shittt!!!! Love redzone labs!!!!

The test is strong legit feels better than 400mg of test c prescribed to me.We'll let's see I have ordered hmm idk close to 25 packages everything was great little mishaps but with 25 or more orders exspected I'm currently on test e 250 running it 500mg a week been on tren for about a month never had a cough or anything no burning no bad side effects idk why this is but I know for sure the test is bad ass!!! Also takeing his mastron doing 333mg a week have only been on that for also about a month and don't know what to really exspect but customer servise is the best by I have ever felt with. Always will answer your question he's a legit supplier couple of my buddy's took his dbol and test and swole up gaining 25 pounds legit shittt!!!! Love redzone labs!!!!
B
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu