Review Detail

Steroids R roid4y-net
I've been looking for a good source for Raloxifene for a while. At last I recently finally came across Roid4y who has it in stock, and on top of that, it's original pharma grade Teva Raloxifene from Czech drugstore with original packing, exactly the one you would get with doctor's prescription. Based on positive reviews, I immediately ordered it and even got volume discount, so it was really cheap. I received order in 5 working days and payed only 5 € for shipping, so that's much cheaper than most other online drug dealers.

Email communication was great and responsive, so I highly recommend it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Although it takes months to see real results from taking SERM regarding to shrinkage of gyno, I've already seen some improvement so it's the real deal for sure. There are no side or other effects at all, which is how Raloxifene is exactly supposed to work. I'd also recommend Raloxifene over Nolvadex since I've been taking Nolvadex for 5 months and seen no improvement whatsoever. Will definitely buy again from this source!
M
Rep: 0
8 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu