Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

Just wanted to write a little note on here after reading all this, because it would be easy at first glance to connect the dots and assume we are getting beat due to the familiarity of our situations, but what i will say is this, yes i've waited longer then usual for int'l and I can probably bet I've had more problems then most, from a seizure to 1 out of three packs landing, but i will say this, if it were a scam would the one pack that showed up be filled with humatrope? I'm thinking if I were gonna scam someone I would make sure the pack that landed was the one with the least amount of cost impact. I'd be sending a pack of test and then say "not sure what happened to the hgh" since its the most costly. I'd let the cheap shit land and the exspensive stuff mysteriouslly vanish. Aside from that, I have all three tracking numbers, one landed, one tracked right to my town but got exported back because of an issue with the address and one is hanging in limbo stating "item sent abroad" so the packs exist and i highly doubt they are empty boxes with a note that says "get fucked" inside them. Some things are simply out of a sources control. In hind sight we all would handle things differenty and i'm sure RB would say the same, but we are past that and same deal he's reshipping with all costs on him. If he were scamming he would have road the lighting until the wheels fell off and disapeared and he clearly has not. I also have prob 3 dozen back and forth emails between us about orders shipping and cycle planning, calculating and recalculating cost and that stands for something! A scam artist simply would not invest the time or effort if he was looking for a fast buck and not to mention i'm sure he treats and corresponds with us all in a similar manner and doesn't play favorites. I'm not gettin handouts for this write up nor am i a fanboy, i'm simply another member here who has some facts about it all and would hate to see someone decline here or get downvoted when they are really trying and the guy does. That being said we are all so tight here that this shit snowballs and goes sideways fast because we all look out for one another and again just wanted to offer my two cents and see how things come out of the woods for everyone in the days weeks to come.

Much Love GasCan

T
Rep: 0
324 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 61 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu