Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

This is my second time purchasing a substantial order from RoidBazaar. I would like to start by saying that their customer service is some of the best and friendliest that I have ever experienced. They are very open and understanding if you have any concerns (which I did) or questions and are always prompt with their replies. RoidBazaar has great promotions and deals very often and their t/a was very reasonable considering I live on the West coast of the USA. I will definitely being using RoidBazaar again.

This review will focus primarily on my first order as I have since used all of these products. (all the 36iu Humatropes and the Gen-Shi Decca and Tren as well as the Armidex and Caber.

I know Gen-Shi has had some rough times since I've used these products, but these two small vials I used seemed to do their job well enough. The Tren gave me intense pumps and I definitely felt my aggression was increased. I most certainly had a shorter temper. Strength felt nice. The Decca left my joints feeling "lubricated" and I made nice gains using it in conjunction with my other products. This was a small sample size for Gen-Shi and the Tren and Decca were mixed with other brands throughout this cycle, but I didn't notice any drop in gains or strength when I integrated these two vials into my cycle. I was pleased with them overall.

The Armidex was pharma grade and served it's purpose well. Kept my estrogen under control at 1mg every other day. I was running high testosterone and high trenbolone so I kept my dosing at 1mg every other day just to be safe. Caber was also taken at .5mg per week, but was more of a precautionary measure than anything else.

The Humatrope gave me all the side effects you are looking for to identify it as genuine. A little bit of water retention in the hands and feet. Carpal tunnel like syndrome within my grip. It also gave the good effects that you are looking for in taking GH in the first place. Decreased body fat, increased energy and sense of well being. Left my joints and tendons feeling better aside from the carpal tunnel sides. My metabolic rate was certainly through the roof. I was dosing it from 2iu-6iu per day. I started my dosing at 4iu and by the time I ended it I was down to 2iu ED until I ran out.

From the products I have used thus far I have been very pleased with their quality and consistency. I still have a large Dragon Pharma cycle upcoming and will be providing another review for when these products are used and I can relay my experiences to the community.
U
Rep: 0
60 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu