Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

I placed an order with RB Hoping to find a good source and could not be happier.The order came in around 12 working days.Everything was there.Everything I had a question he was quick to respond.I will never use another source The products are top notch I purchased 1 dp sustanon 5 dp npp and dp clen The sustanon is great I use 2 weekly along with npp and tbol I had and I have gained more on this cycle yuan any other I used the clen to get back in the gym I totally recommend RB

The sustanon was top notch with little pip at 350 2 times weekly npp at 150 3 times weekly joints felt good through out I gained more size and strenghth from this cycle I added in anastrazole and have never had bad sides from any aas The sustanon too a little while to kick in but wow My wife started running every time I would even look her way The npp kept me hungry all of the time but was great on the joints I used the clenbuterol before cycle to get back in the swing of things and could not be happier I have tried other clen products but they seemed under dosed compared to dragon pharma I will never use any other source than RB
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu