Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Roid bazaar had a great deal on Dragon products so I stepped up and bought a bunch. My order came in about 49 days. There was a holiday involved so no big deal that it took a little longer. I just am glad that we have great people out there that supply us and get it to us in one piece and for a fare price in a fare time frame. Thanks, RB. 

I started with the dragon 250 e and it was normal to be expected not the kick I was looking for after using 3 pins of this vial. So I went to the dragon sustanon 350 and this was the one I needed. 1 day after the sustanon 350 I felt like working out for 2 hours everyday and did. I added the dragon anavar 50 to this cycle and it was giving me the extra hold and pull I was in need of on my cross cable machine. This anavar was noticed in 10 days I felt. I was starting to see some stomach improvement along with a nicer chest development. I believe these are real and helped me with this 8 week cycle. I only went up 20 more pounds on my bench and cross cable machine was now fun again. I would normaly be a little shaky or sloppy using the cable machine but I was focused and went slow and steady with ease. Pct I used the dragon nolvadex 20 and some clomid 50 I had. I lost 5 pounds on this cycle to my body weight.
Mikeyz206 avatar
Rep: 21
78 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu