Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

So far I have placed two orders with Roidbazaar and I have been extremely happy with their products, customer service, prices and delivery. I have tried 3 of the other top sources as listed on this site and have placed multiple orders with each. While in my experience the other sources I've tried have all had their strengths and weaknesses, I have to say that Roidbazaar was well rounded and even keeled as far as consistency, customer service, delivery time, product quality and price. 

I ordered for a friend and myself and I am well familiar with Dragon pharma products. I love Dragon. I've bought from many sources and the Sustanon and Tren I've gotten from Roidbazaar was legit and potent. I continue to make gains in the gym. My friend is an amateur boxer and in his early 50s. He wanted to try steroids for the first time. He's been running RoidBazaar's dragon Sust and Tren for 180 days now and he went from arthritic and stiff in the joints to a well oiled machine (his words) and he's no longer stiff or suffers joint pain and his recovery time went from days to non existence. The dudes he spars with tell him he's got the strength and stamina of a 20 year old. He says his libido went up so high that his girlfriend is complaining because she can't keep up. We both plan to stick with Roidbazaar until further notice.
V
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu