Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

First Order with Roidbazaar went thru smooth very happy with their service has not let me down so far !!

First Order with Roidbazaar went thru smooth. Sent then money packaged shipped 48hrs later and received 2 Dragon Pharma Test Cyp 250 and 100 pills of Arimidex 1MG 14 days later and was super pumped. Turnover was fast and efficient, I had some questions and they responded within 24hrs. I had pharma grade Dbol from the Dominican Republic called Anabolex which is legal and can be picked up at any pharmacy in DR. Only thing that sucked is they were 3mg pills so i was taking 10 pills a day.

The DP Test Cyp 250 first week I pinned 2x .5cc totaling 250mg a week .My body has a low tolerance for compounds and it always seems to hit me quicker then my friends so by the end of the first week my sex drive was already changing : ) ... Week 2 I upped the Test Cyp 2x .75cc totaling 375mg a week sex drive was up and stamina in the gym was up .. Week 3 I upped the Test Cyp to 2x 1cc totaling 500mg a week pumps we're nuts ...On the 3rd week I noticing huge gains and pumps in the gym everything went up the combination of the compounds was amazing and worked very quick. Week 4 I stayed at 2x 1cc 500mgs a week and in the gym I just wanted to eat the weights lol crazy energy massive strength gains before the 4 week cycle my bench max was 185 and at the end i was benching 225 for 8times. Started cycle weighing 150 ended it weighing 170..

Arimidex .5mg everyday

I didnt want to continue the Dbol past 4weeks little bit of sloppy gains but i got what i wanted out of it which was strength and size

I did continue the Dragon Pharma Test Cyp 250 and jumped into a Winstrol Cycle to clean up the Dbol gains but thats for another review ..

Only Sides with the Dragon Test Cyp is the pip soreness last for a while I pinned in the glute anywhere else was too painful but thats just the type of oil they use ...Other than that you will gain massive strength and increase sex drive cant get any better than that. I had no acne no hair lose my skin wasnt really that oily either but im also not prone to any of those sides so this my not apply to you.

I did load some picture hopefully it uploads correctly
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu