(Updated: August 26, 2019)
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support was awesome and ordering was smooth.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Arrived in 14-15 days after payment was collected. Very quick for international. Isn't it amazing we live in times where you can order gear off the internet and it arrives in your mailbox from halfway across the world in two weeks, i think that's pretty awesome.

Products Ordered

WINSTROL 50 INJECT 10 ML VIAL (50 MG/ML)
FEMARA 100 TABS DP (2.5 MG/TAB) 1
ENANTAT 250 ENANTAT 250 | 10 ML/VIAL (250MG/ML)
NPP 150 | 10 ML/VIAL (150MG/ML)

Product Effects

So far so good, I've been trying a lot of different things and I also am still working on perfecting my diet but I can say my strength went way up on bench and curls , I haven't noticed much for sides as far as the dragon test goes. winny was legit, got me started on cutting, personally i had no sides from it. NPP seems to be doing the trick as well. Thanks.

Review

Everything seems legit/ bloodwork at a couple weeks in ...test was over 2163ng/dl but I also ran some beligas from another on of my guys in the weeks prior so yeah. I ran the dragon @ 750mg for exactly two weeks and that was my number, sounds gtg to me. The winny, wish i would of just got the pill, I had an issue where I only had 26 gage pips for like a week so I'm pretty sure i was underdosing like crazy on this winny so I eventually did go another route and got the pills but this winny was legit. I drank it mostly haha. Currently using the NPP at therapeutic dose (75mg x 2 a week) for joint relief from winny I got from another guy of mine. Overall loved the customer service and his activeness in MG, also that discount for being on here was legit. Thanks bro.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu