Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I’ve been using Roidbazaar for over a year now and they are the best!!! Best Customer Service!!!
Best Deals!!!
Packages always on point!!!

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Their US warehouses was 5-7 days
Delivery for me living in US

International warehouse 14 days for me I living in the US

Packaging is always nice and snug so nothing is moving around during delivery

Products Ordered

14 x Test E 250Mg Dragon Pharma
1 x Oral Tren 250Mcg D Pharma
1 x Clen 40Mcg Dragon Pharma
5 x. M1T 10Mg Dragon Pharma

Product Effects

Im having and had great results with Test E 250 from Dragon Pharma. running a cruise cycle low dose of 500mg a week now but strength is alway way up, libido is thru the roof, and pumps feel great clearly in the best shape of my life. I haven’t and I won’t cycle this whole order just the Test E for now but I will come back and try to review whatever I do cycle . Every cycle so far I just get stronger and bigger this gear is grade A just stay consistent in the gym work hard and the gear will help every step of the way!

Review

I’ve used RoidBazaar for over a year now and they have come thru every single time. If I had any question the always respond back promptly. I absolutely love the way they take care of their customers these guys are the best hands down.. Guys their gear is legit period I will keep using them and I recommend them to everyone. People constantly mention how much bigger I’am now it’s awesome !! I’m trying now to maintain the gains I have made over the months staying consistent is key

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu