Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar
(Updated: April 18, 2020)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

This part of RoidBazaar's business couldn't get any better. He is always active if you have a question,
it gets answered. Sometimes he cracks me up because I can imagine all the new guys coming on board,
nervous about the process posting questions that have been answered countless times.
RoidBazaar always stays professional and throughly answers all of them. I don't know how he does it,
I'd lose my shit eventually :). If you have questions about a brand or product he can't answer,
he contacts the manufacturer and publicly follows up on it.
There is also a ticket system for each order so you can stay in contact with the team from the time you order, until it's at your door.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

TA can be tricky when ordering international.
This is where being able to trust your source really matters.
I've never, and I do mean never seen anyone say that they didn't get what they ordered.
Pharmacy items are generally a breeze. I've gotten those in as little as two weeks.
I normally stick to Dragon Pharma for my go to international UGL because I feel like they currently have the best product at the best price available any where on the globe at the moment.
Anyone that's followed Dragon knows, it's a huge company, they have to jump through a lot of hoops sometimes to get through and these things can take time. Some DP packs can take 10 days,
some can take 6 weeks. It doesn't matter to me because I order way in advance. It also helps to know that even though I may wait, I'm waiting on the best gear available for the money I spend.
RoidBazaar has never left me wondering and promptly answers any questions or concerns I may have.
Sometimes I get a bit nervous seeing my pack sit one place or another. Once it's shipped,
it's out of the source's hands, but these guys have always been kind enough to talk me through it and reassure me that all is well. I've always got what I ordered in the end.

Products Ordered

GEN-SHI LABS WINNY 10 54 TABS/BOX, 10MG
GEN-SHI LABS SIBUTRAMINE 20 54 TABS/BOX, 20MG
GEN-SHI LABS MODAFINIL 200 30 TABS/BOX, 200MG
GEN-SHI LABS TURANABOL 10 54 TABS/BOX, 10MG

Product Effects

I used these components for cutting.
I used Tbol 40mg/dayfrom the beginning. For me its the best dosage
For me one of the best buy oral steroid,
great for muscle with no water reteintion,
great for strength best part no side effects and not harsh for the liver.
One of the steroid which women can use.

After i finished with tbol i started with Winstrole because it was neare end of cutting, last 3-4 weeks.
And it did great job, everything what winny does, hardness, vaskularity and strength.

Sibutramine 20mg every mornig for apetite during cutting with 200mg modafinil for concentration.
Because during the diet you may have difficulty to study because you are constantly hungry which greatly affects the concentration,
but with these 2 kompionent i could study with out any problom.

I highly recommend Modafinil to everyone for learning when exams come.

Review

Every experience I've had with RoidBazaar has been a pleasant transaction.
If a problem ever comes up or we run into a delay RoidBazaar always does his best to keep you happy and make things worth the wait.
This is a great source with a great line of products.
RoidBazaar's customer service is unparalleled and I will continue to shop here as long as I am in this game.
Thanks RoidBazaar! You guys keep up the good work.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Roidbazaar.to
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu