Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar
(Updated: November 07, 2020)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Their Customer Support is excellent. They answered every question I sent them very quickly.
I used to order from another site and due to poor customer support I gave up.
Nothing means a good assortment to me if the support is bad.
There have been a couple of times an order problem and every time the problem is I wait days for a response
or I don’t get it at all and give up.

While with RoidBazaar its perfect,
I can't regret a single thing, they always try to make the customer happy.
The Ordering Process is simple and fast.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The last order took much longer than usual, due to the pandemic.
So I totally understand and I can’t take that for bad.
So far, it has lasted for a maximum of 2 weeks.

Packaging very well secured and discreet. I can't complain

Products Ordered

DragonPharma ARIMIDEX 100 TABS (1MG/TAB) on picture blue tabs in bottle
DragonPharma TESTOBLEND 350 10 ML/VIAL (350MG/ML)
DragonPharma TURANABOL 100 TABS (20 MG / TAB)
DragonPharma TRENBOLONE 200 10 ML VIAL (200MG/ML)

Pfizer Cabaser
Magnus Pharma melanotan II

Product Effects

I used the 0.8ml BLEND test twice a week, and 2x per week 1ml Tren.
From a previous order I had a Cabaser (Kabergoline, Pfizer) for prolactin, 2x 0.5mg per week.

This is not the first time I have used it and I have never had sleep problems before. I had a cough but only on acetate.
Tren enanthate I started from 3 weeks to feel working, vascularity, pumps,
and while strength started from 4 weeks. The weight started the same somewhere in 3 weeks.
In two weeks the bench has grown from 150 to 180kg, while my weight has grown from 90 to 97kg.
Very satisfied with the product and I was convinced that the product is Legit.

Kabergoline is a potent dopamine receptor agonist. The reason why I use it is what inhibits prolactin.
All nandrolone (Trenbolone and nandrolone) increase the level of prolactin and this is not exactly desirable.
Kabaser is the best solution for elevated prolactin and everyone should use it when we use nandrolone in the cycle.
Another interesting thing, in men after orgasms,
levels of prolactin increases, and this is one of the reasons why we can not continue.
Using cabergoline, I noticed that the gap between the sex ratio was greatly reduced and increase in libido.
All components in the ripped are very androgynous, and when you add cabergoline your girlfriend will be very happy :)
Cabaser works great.

This year i started to use Melanotan 2 i have previous ordered from RoidBazaar
This is the first time I have used Melanotan II from Magnus Pharma and I have to admit it really works as they say.
I mixed it with 1 ml of bacteriostatic water. the first few days were 0.25mg. Then a few days of 0.5mg and so few days.
So I gradually increased the dose to 1mg more than I did not go. initially I knew to have a slight nausea, which is normal for MII.
Initially 1mg per day until I reached the desired tan.
When I came to a 1mg dose I went to the solarium at the beginning for only a few minutes while the skin did not get used up to 10min.
Later I went only 10min a couple of times a week and after I had spent 70 minutes in the solarium I got the desired tan.
Of course there were comments from other people as I was so tanned, because otherwise I'm very white.
It's a super thing and it works well. I'll take it again.

Review

I have been their customer for several years and as long as they provide such a good service I have no need to switch to other suppliers.
Recently got a new range (new brands, Kalpa Pharma, Sciroxx) and can't wait to try them out.
I hear really good words about these brands and can’t wait to try them out.

Just keep going, great job

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu