Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Very quickly with responses.
Was setting up some loyalty usage and the team was very quick with responding and helping me get things sorted out.
If emailing under 2 business days if not the same day. Roidbazaar's customer support is phenomenal.
They answered all my questions thoroughly regarding the product specific questions and were able to provide me shipping updates.
The support reps definitely made me feel safe and comfortable throughout the ordering process.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Order was very well packaged. No broke. Vials or loose pills.
They do a great job at packing the order carefully.
It takes a while to get here I would say average of 2 weeks but I'm very well aware of this so I order ahead of time or order extra.
Package was extremely tightly wrapped with no issues

Products Ordered

Dragon Pharma test350

Product Effects

classic test cycle, nothing special.

test 700mg/week (2x1ml, Mon and Thu)
exemestane 25mg/eod (dragonpharma)

There is nothing extra to say, the test is a test.
Dragon Pharma i very good quality. Been using the brand for couple years.
My strength has increased and muscle mass, libido, pump and hardness due low bf.
Roidbazaar is only one of the few places where you can get LEGIT pharma grade stuff without being ripped off by fakes unlike most sources.
The DragonPharma product line is very good as well, their orals are by far my favorite.
Overall I saw a great difference in my physique in just 3 months.

Review

I have been with Roidbazaar for several years now and have ordered from them many times. I have nothing but positives vibes and words for the site.
They have my appreciation for all their efforts and customer help.
My recommendations to anyone looking for a great site with many discounts, promotions, affiliations and help.

Dragonpharma is no longer in their range now .
Now I started using Kalpa for now very satisfied
Roidbazaar is highly recommended! Personally my favourite source. Do not hesitate to try these guys.

10/10 all around for Roidbazaar. They have incredible service, gear, and loyalty program that keeps me coming back for more.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu