Review Detail

Steroids R roidbazaar

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Every time I have ordered from RB I have been treated like a valued customer. If I’ve had a question about product or a worry about payment the response was quick, friendly and helpful. The ordering process is extremely easy starting at selection all the way through payment

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Package is discreet,wrapped in bubble paper and wel protected.

Products Ordered

I’ve ordered XT labs Test 300, Razor 200 , Trenbolone 100 and Clen .04mg. Multiple bottles of each,each of the orders I’ve placed.

Product Effects

I’m beyond satisfied with the results I’m getting from these products. My current cycle is the Razor 200. I started it with 1ml ED (100mg Test P, 50mg Tren A, 50mg Mast P) Recently added another 100-150 mgs of Tren per week and the Clen. For the first four weeks I started noticing more vascularity,hard lean muscle (7lbs)and massive strength gains,my bench went from 245 to 285. I also noticed fat loss. First time I’ve had abs,ever. I’m looking forward to what the added Tren and the Clen have in store. I just started those this week. My sides have been minimal , some extra jealousy, light acne on back and shoulders. No pip.

Review

I’m thoroughly satisfied with every roidbazaar has to offer. Their customer service is second to none, the products I’ve received have been inexpensive, great quality, and have given me the results I was looking for and more. I have recommended this supplier to many and will continue to do and where I’m concerned, they have a lifelong customer.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
roidbazaar.co
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu