Review Detail

Steroids R roidking-com
Highly recommended! Very happy with this source. I am a big fan of Malay Tiger and my regular source stopped selling them so I found this site. And I decided to give them a shot which I'm very happy I did because they delivered as promised and shipping was incredibly fast. Very friendly and helpful on email. I placed a smaller order this time because it was first time but I will be back for a bigger order. Thanks Roidking for excellent and professional service!

I purchased Ripped-250 by Malay Tiger. I'm a big fan of Malay Tiger and have used this product before. It's a cut mix dosed at 250mg/ml and it contains 100mg test prop, 75mg tren a, 75mg mast p. I notice strength gains very quickly even on a caloric deficit. Got incredible vascularity after only one week of using it and kept increasing as the days passed.
Having some trouble sleeping and a little bit of night sweats but other than that no major sides. Very happy with the product and I will continue using Malay and Roidking.com for as long as I can.
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu