Review Detail

RoidPlug.to FeaturedHot
Steroids R roidplug
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The ordering process went smoothly above all high security Customer support was quickly helpful and competent Was my first order in this shop am also already years in training and have also had fakeshops of course I was skeptical

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery took a little longer was weekend in between eight days but ok goods were safely packed clean and nothing damaged

Products Ordered

Maxball very potent product
The Deca in Maxball is for my joints 450mg every 7 days Maxball E 250mg every 4 days So total 500mg testosterone and 200mg Deca The testosterone is so high because I have already reached 50 Good carrier oil no hangover Good strength Libido is ok

Product Effects

Maxball very potent product
The Deca in Maxball is for my joints 450mg every 7 days Maxball E 250mg every 4 days So total 500mg testosterone and 200mg Deca The testosterone is so high because I have already reached 50 Good carrier oil no hangover Good strength Libido is ok

Review

Everyone is sceptical at first I was too What encouraged me to buy is the review on MuscleGuru Steroidwiki They send a message for every step Order Payment Shipping Don't panic right away even if it took seven days Can only recommend shop to others

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

deneme bonusu