Review Detail

Steroids D dexter

This review is long overdue. I 1st started using this source back in 2013. I was just looking for a Domestic Source, and I lucked out. Since that time, I've run quite a few Cycles with their Products. Test E and C, Test P, and Test PP. I've also done their EQ, and NPP, as well as their Tren Acetate. All the Oils were excellent, and I did Bloodwork to confirm the quality of the Various Testosterone's, and all came up very good on the LC/MS-MS Total Test. I've also done their Orals, mostly Anavar and Proviron, both of which were very good. I've started getting their Aromasin, which I would compare to the Pharma-Grade that I usually use. I've been very impressed with all their products and will continue to use them.

I have mostly done Clean Bulks, as I don't like to put on allot of Water Weight in any of my Cycles. I put on around 15 Lbs during a 20 Week Test C and EQ Cycle, of which I keep most. I was doing 400 Mg of Test C and 800 Mg of EQ. Did a 4 week kick-start with 40 Mg of Anavar daily. I was also taking 12.5 Mg of Aromasin EOD throughout the 20 Weeks. I started the Proviron at Week 5 and continued till the end of Cycle. I didn't have any noticeable Side Effects. My Strength went up very nicely during the Cycle. Pretty much continuously.
J
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu