Review Detail

Steroids R roid-store-com

roidstore ,

i want to thankyou for working with us on this , we have alot of recovering addicts ( im one ) also there are many youngsters that are on the sites looking#for dope. , and roid a calss lll NARCOTIC, is no joke .i do understand on a professional, level that many pros and experienced members , use these products but they also have drs and trainers to help administer.

In noway are we trying to belittle or hurt your store , are best interest is for our members.  ...

because other stores have ,,does  not make it right. , and im going to send you a pm , and please point out the stores that have narcotics , because you have my word they will be removing them..

Also these products need be , totaly removed from your shopping list , and pages.  , i want to thankyou for your understanding and your respect with this matter  , and i appolagize but this is mandatory. .

I want to thankyou, for your cooperation and your understanding. .. like i said i will look and with your help i will address the othsr sites.   i know this cannot be done over night but i am firm that by moday december 18th 2017 all we be taken care of ..

welcome to our site i dont think i propperly welcomed you,but welcome. to mg. .. 

I know there was issues a Eroids , im letting you know you will be having a fresh start here , not to be confused with you will be under the radar for a minute. 

I promise you , if you play by the rules,, nomore fan boys jumping on the band wagon and leaving fake reviews ,ect ( this is not open for discussion) you will do well here , and be treated with upmost respect , unless you choose to violate our trust .. so please talk to your members and let them know , play by the rules. ...

like i said fresh start welcome , you will get the respect , please return it. ... and monday i expect all narcotics gone.  thankyou my friend , if you need anything dont heaitate to ask.   much respect 

sieg 

S
Rep: 43
5658 posts

Top 10 Reviewer 314 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu