Review Detail

Steroids R roid-store-com

Have recieved gifts in a timely manner.  Sent donations a few days before christmas, it arrived on the first of Jan.  Very impressed with T/A time.  Gifts look to be of high quality. 

Packaging was intact and discrete, no broken or damages products.

Communication was amazing, great guest service. Prompt and professional.  Gifts were sent out same day donations were recieved and was verified by email.

I will update at end of cycle.  Just here to express my gratitude and experience in communication and delivery.  

Great Job @Roidstore!

**Username was originally ckid4u

Begining cycle now. Ordered small amount to check out source. I will definatelty order again as my experience has been good thus far, and I dont believe i'll have any issues. I will update review at the end of cycle.

Have recieved gifts in a timely manner.  Sent donations a few days before christmas, it arrived on the first of Jan.  Very impressed with T/A time.  Gifts look to be of high quality. 

Packaging was intact and discrete, no broken or damages products.

Communication was amazing, great guest service. Prompt and professional.  Gifts were sent out same day donations were recieved and was verified by email.

I will update at end of cycle.  Just here to express my gratitude and experience in communication and delivery.  

Great Job @Roidstore!

**Username was originally ckid4u

A
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu