Review Detail

RoidsZone.org FeaturedHot
Steroids R Roidszone.org

first time using this site, took ALOT  of searching to find them through musclegurus !!

the stress..anyway finally found them and purchased of them 1-2 months ago, been of training for a couple of weeks due to training..but there GH helped me get straight back into things.

very friendly guys, helpful, and nice and professional at there job for such a small source.

compared to some larger sources. i DO recommend these gys 100% !!

just give them an email or a small trial order to test them out.

and i will explain how exactly.

you compare the GENOTROPIN by PFIZER 36iu with PEN with any other generic HGH..and you will notice running a difference straight away, amazing stuff! sides, tingly annoying numb tingly fingers and hands, on the genos..for the amount you get if you does correctly you will almost get what you payed for! does at 3 iu a day lasted me only 12 days but worth it!

pharmacom not as strong as expected ran 4iu every morning, good stuff..maintained the fat loss and body change, pretty amazing stuff really just for re packed generics..but dose the job dosed up to 10iu one day and got numb hands and fingers...not the sartest idea lol but very good products, defo real GH in them and well worth there money will buy again.

genos iu for iu more stronger then pharmacom, so will go for more genos next time :)
R
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu