Review Detail

Steroids R roidteam
I ordered several products including Test C. I also placed order with 2 other well known companies the same day. Roidteam's tight package arrived first, within about 10 days long before the others who I had to beg for a tracking # but why was buying from them a great experience. #1--They accept Paypal so there is no way to get burned--Paypal will back me up if they did, #2--They have more variety of supplementary products, like antibiotics, anti estrogens etc...#3--The send you an email automatically, telling you whats going on, every step of the way, and yes---they send you the tracking info. with follow up reports so you know where your stuff is all the way. GREAT SOURCE. Have not used the Test yet but when I do I will have my lab work done and report later. Only wish---They Sell Test C in Vials as Ampules are a real pain in the ass---I recommend a syringe filter to make sure no glass get into your stuff . Ampules are such old school and there is an inherent danger in getting small shards of broken glass in the medicine. I place a second order which took longer because of a supplier problem but the informed me of this so I was not concerned.

I am finishing up with a vial of my existing Test C so I am not yet using Roidteam Russian version of Test. I did receive and use the amoxicillin from them and took 2 500 MG cap/day. Its not a bad idea to keep a good supply of antibiotics on hand for the next ear ache or infection that comes your way, We all know a Doctor is going to prescribe it anyway so why wait. the product was very effective and I would order this again.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu