Review Detail

Steroids R roidteam
Order a second time this time they did not offer CENSORED which was nice but no one else takes CENSORED either. I was willing to try them the first time because of CENSORED, knowing I could always get CENDORED to refund me if there was a problem but now I trust them and know they are a legitimate supplier of quality products. the fact the Roidteam, which I believe is new to this game actually had accepted CENSORED tells you something. They are not scammers at all, real product from legitimate sources. they had thrown in some free enanthate on my first order which I tired and now swear by. We Americans should be more open to using enanthate as it is used most everywhere else in the world.

I was using 300 mg of cypionate, EOW from a Dr. and my test #'s were around 900. After switching to enanthate my number remained close to the same, making sure to test on the same period after injection. I think Roidteams enanthate is every bit as potent as the ones given me as prescription from my TRT doc, the big difference really is cost. My Men Clinic charges $130 per month for 2- 300 mg injections of test cyp. this way cost me only about $20 and syringes are easy to buy anywhere. I was also getting B12 injections form the clinic so next order I will try their B complex injectable, which is hard to come by in the United State without a prescription. Eventually more people are going to catch on to obtaining their Testosterone this way. So far I have been on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Theapy ) for a year and have had almost no side effects, knock on wood. My hair seems a little thinner but it may have gotten thinner anyways, I am 56 years old. I am most interested in basic TRT so I use normal doses, not the mega doses that some on these sites use to beef up.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu